ABOUT GENIUS AWARDS
Now in its 11th year, the ANA Genius Awards, presented by Neustar, a TransUnion Company, recognizes the best and brightest marketers for their demonstrable use of advanced analytics to drive better business outcomes.
More details regarding the 2023 Entries will be posted in April 2023.
How to Enter
1. Create an account
2. Identify yourself as a representative from an eligible organization or an agency seeking to submit on behalf of an eligible organization
3. Fill out all of the required fields for the category or categories that you are entering for
4. Upload all supporting files
5. Remember to select ‘Save’ on any necessary pages
Entries for the Genius Awards can be submitted by client-marketers, or agencies acting on their behalf. Participating brands are welcome to recognize their agencies and vendor partners in their submission materials.
Brands are encouraged to enter as many categories as they wish (but can only win in one). If submitting entries across multiple categories, please ensure each entry features a different analytics program. The programs can be related, but each entry must be framed distinctly around the category of entry to be considered.
There are no fees to enter and all client-side marketers are welcome, regardless of their ANA membership.
Looking for more information about the awards process? Visit the Resources section.
April 13: Entries Open
July 29: Final Entry Deadline
Sept 2022: Finalists Announced – ANA Data & Measurement Conference
Oct 2022: Winners Announced – ANA Masters of Marketing Annual ConferenceEnter Now
- JUDGES SCORE responses to all questions based on provided criteria
- SCORES ARE COMBINED from each individual entry to create an overall score in each category
- SCORES ARE TOTALED from each judge’s results and the highest scores determine category finalists
- JUDGES MEET to discuss the highest-scoring entries and then vote again to determine category winners
The Finalist & Winner Announcements
Finalists will be announced at an ANA conference in September, and winners will be announced at the ANA Masters of Marketing event in October.